Ground Scanner Rover C4 is an easy-to-use multi-purpose treasure and cavity detector. By using the modes Ground Scan and Mineral Scan, the detector finds lost treasures such as coins, rings and jewelry as well as cavity structures like tunnels, caves, chambers and graves. The measurement data are displayed graphically via Visualizer 3D Software.
Special Features of Rover C4
- Supported operating modes: Ground Scan, Pinpointer, Mineral Scan, Magnetometer
- Graphical user interface in many different languages
- Operational touchscreen with alternative hardware buttons
- Multilevel LED lighting for usage of the detector in darkness
- Wireless data transfer
- 4 separate memory areas to store measuring data
- Standard Probe and Super Sensor with innovative LED Orbit
Simple Operation via Touchscreen
The Rover C4 is controlled via color touchscreen with multilingual user interface. This allows easy operation and configuration of the metal detector. The detector can also be operated using alternative buttons and the brightness of the screen can be individually adjusted.
Immediate Feedback via LED Orbit
The detector is also equipped with an innovative LED orbit, that indicates underground targets visually. While scanning the ground this LED sphere emits colored light to visualize detected metals and cavities immediately.
Operating Modes of Rover C4
Ground Scan allows to create 3D images of the underground and find buried coins, rings, jewelry, and similar treasure objects and artifacts.
Mineral Scan is used to locate natural gold deposits.
Ground Scanning with Metal Detector Rover C4
One of the most versatile operating modes in our 3D metal detectors is Ground Scan. This function is used to scan a rectangular area to obtain measuring data from underground structures and objects.
Detectable items that can be found with the 3D ground scanner Rover C4 are:
- Lost treasures and hidden precious metals
treasure chests, gold coins, jewelry, silverware, statues, general valuables, buttons, medals etc.
- Underground voids and cavities
tunnels, graves, chambers, cellars, sepulchers, dugouts, shelters, bunkers etc.
- Natural gold minerals
gold ore, gold deposits, gold veins etc.
By walking over the field in a certain manner (Parallel or Zig-Zag) the treasure hunter scans the area of interest. With all recorded data the Visualizer 3D Software creates a 3D image that represents all detected underground objects. Thus, you know where and how deep the located treasures are in the ground.
3D Data Analysis with Visualizer 3D Software
All data that has been recorded with the Rover C4 metal detector during a ground scan or mineral scan can be transferred to the Visualizer 3D Software to process a detailed three-dimensional analysis.
- Identify potential objects and hidden treasures
You will see the targets represented by different colors. The color information will tell you if it is a ferrous metal (iron, steel), precious metal (gold, silver, bronze, copper) or a void structure (cave, tunnel, grave, chamber).
- Determine position and depth
The software shows the position of the detected anomalies and – according to the chosen soil – how deep the target is buried in the ground.
- Calculate object dimensions
Besides depth information Visualizer 3D can also calculate the dimensions of hidden targets and buried items.
Buried objects are indicated by different colors in a graphical 3D representation.
|1x||Standard Probe with LED Orbit|
|1x||Super Sensor with LED Orbit|
|1x||Windows Tablet PC|
|1x||Software Visualizer 3D Studio Standard Edition|
|1x||Power Pack with charger and travel adapter|
|1x||USB Bluetooth dongle|
|1x||Waterproof and shock resistant Pelican case|
|1x||Quick Start Guide|
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 390 x 300 x 140 mm
- Weight: about 1.5 kg
- Input voltage (max.): 11 – 13 V DC / 6 W
- Processor / Main CPU: Cortex M3, 32 MHz
- Processor / Slave CPU: Cortex M0, 24 MHz
- Display: 3.5” Resistive touch, 480 x 320 Pixel
- Display CPU: Cortex M3, 32 MHz, 128 KB RAM
- Data memory: 4 GB
- Sample rate: 1024 values / second
- Measurement resolution: 16 bit
- Operating temperature: –10°C – 60°C
- Storage temperature: –20°C – 70°C
- Audio: Internal speaker / Bluetooth
- Waterproof: No
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Length: 445 mm
- Diameter tube / LED Orbit: 35 mm / 65 mm
- Technology: SCMI-15-D
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- Length: 960 mm
- Diameter tube / LED Orbit: 50 mm / 65 mm
- Technology: SCMI-15-D
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity: –85 dBm
- Maximum Range: approx. 10 m
Computer minimum requirements
- CD-ROM drive: minimum 4x
- Interface (Data transmission): USB
- Free disk space: minimum 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM): minimum 256 MB
- Graphic card: minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Processor: minimum 1.2 GHz
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.