The metal detector and 3D ground scanner Fusion is a redesigned and improved version of the Future 2018 Anniversary Edition. It has been designed for starters in the field of 3D measurements and offers easy operation as well as advanced scanning features.
The 3D ground scanner Fusion supports treasure hunters, gold seekers, adventurers and archaeologists to discover lost treasures, buried artifacts, hidden places and other historical items.
The version Fusion Professional is perfect for beginners with small budgets.
Operating the OKM Fusion metal detector
The professional version is solely used in vertical orientation and supports following operating modes:
- Ground Scan
Conduct a graphical 3D measurement for detailed analysis on a computer.
- Live Sound
Process an acoustical magnetic field measurement to detect ferrous metals.
Utilizing the SRIS search coil to locate shallow metals
One of the new detection features is the SRIS search coil that can be used to locate short range metallic objects. This coil can be activated individually by the operator while setting up the operating modes Live Sound and Ground Scan.
The SRIS search coil can be very useful to pin point targets while digging. It is easy to detect the general position of a buried object with our 3D ground scanner and metal detector OKM Fusion but when you start digging it can be really hard to exactly match the correct spots of hidden items afterwards. By checking the excavated material with activated SRIS search coil you won’t miss any small object like:
- wedding bands and engagement rings
- ear rings, brooches, bracelets and necklace
- coins, buttons, badges and pins
3D Visualization of underground treasures
While scanning an unknown area and recording the measure values, the Visualizer 3D Software can immediately analyze and visualize this information to display a color-coded 3D graphic of hidden objects and structures. Thus you will literally “see” all buried treasures, gold objects, archaeological artifacts and any other hidden objects before digging.
Additionally you can determine the size, position and depth of your detected items. So you know where to dig and how deep to dig to find your objects of interest.
|1x||Windows Tablet PC|
|1x||Software Visualizer 3D Studio Standard Edition|
|1x||Waterproof and shock resistant Pelican case|
|1x||USB Bluetooth dongle|
|1x||Charger for control unit|
|1x||Quick Start Guide|
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 950 mm, 65 / 80 mm
- Weight: about 1 kg
- Processor / Main CPU: Cortex M3, 32 MHz
- Processor / Slave CPU: Cortex M0, 24 MHz
- Sample rate: 1024 values / second
- Measurement resolution: 16 bit
- Operating temperature: –10°C – 60°C
- Storage temperature: –20°C – 70°C
- Audio: Bluetooth Headphones
- Waterproof: No
- Sensor technology / Coil technology: SCMI-15-D / SRIS-18K
- Operating time: approx. 12 h (internal battery)
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Protection Type: IP40
- Charging Time: approx. 3 h (internal battery)
- Input (for Charger): 19 V DC / 3.16 A
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity: –85 dBm
- Maximum Range: approx. 10 m
Computer minimum requirements
- CD-ROM drive: minimum 4x
- Interface (Data transmission): USB
- Free disk space: minimum 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM): minimum 256 MB
- Graphic card: minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.