The versatile GPX-4500 may be a verified gold finder with several options and nice performance. Incorporating Minelab’s superior Multi period Sensing (MPS), dualVoltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA) technologies it penetrates mineralised ground higher and deeper than basic PI detectors.
With several options and nice performance, the flexible GPX-4500 can be a confirmed gold finder. It penetrates mineralized ground higher and deeper than simple PI detectors by integrating Minelab’s superior multi-period sensing (MPS), dual voltage technology (DVT), and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA) technologies.
Minelab GPX 4500 now features 11 Mono ” and 11″ DD coils!
- SETA, DVT & MPS technology makes it difficult to hear tiny nuggets more clearly.
- Timings are much more versatile with the GPX-4500. In addition to the four timings found on the previous model, there are two extra timings on the GPX-4500: Enhance and Sharp. Similar to the Responsive Smooth timing, the Enhance timing is a good feature but offers an increase in the depth and signal response on small and large targets alike. Sharp timing is more appropriate for quieter soils and can help distinguish faint targets as well.
- Six pre-programmed search modes for the detection of quick switch-on-and-go. Hi Mineral; Hi Trash; Patch and Test A modes, in addition to General and Deep quest. You can change all six search modes with your favorite settings and rename them. Ground Balance Off for neutral soils, in addition to the previous model’s standard and unique ground balance choices. For deep detection, the ground balance circuit in GB Off is bypassed. This is a useful feature in low mineralized or salt saturated soils, which are very benign. This environment in loam or sandy soils would also work well for treasure or relic hunters.
- Backlight with adjustable time-out for battery life preservation.
- The smoothest-threshold stabilizer. A fine tuner that gives the operator complete control over the stability of the threshold is the Stabilizer function. In quiet conditions, the stabilizer power will be improved and faint target signals will be more noticeable. Turning it down would give you a smoother threshold, enhancing the ability to collect the weakest of signals.
- Apart from the Volume Limit control, Target Volume prevents signals from being too noisy. Target Volume enables the frequency of weaker target signals to be increased. This is useful in windy weather, for people suffering from hearing loss, and when using external speakers to change the audio level. The Target Volume can also be used in mild soils as an audio boost and can be used in highly mineralized soils to minimize or smooth out ground noise signals. This is a strong function and will operate in combination with fine-tuning of the Stabilizer regulation.
- Enhanced discrimination so that trashy soil can be detected. The Iron Reject feature enables the operator, from cautious to aggressive, to set the desired level of discrimination. In areas with high levels of ferrous junk, this enables identification.
- Built-in amplifier so that you can more reliably hear soft target signals from deeper nuggets. A built-in audio amplifier is included in the Li-lon battery pack, enabling you to use an external speaker without any external booster being needed. The nature of the amplifier and the use of low noise components of high quality ensure that the signal response is clear and crisp, without any boosters’ added background hum.
Parts And Contents
– The main unit
– Search sensor
– 8-volt battery
– The handle is two dismountable and installable pieces
– The instructional disc on the device
– The device catalogs in English
– The carrying case